I know, I know, I haven’t blogged for about a month. Please forgive me. The following are my very valid reasons:
1. The main reason is that I want to include pictures in my posts, but all of our pictures are on JAKE’s computer. And have you ever seen Jake without his computer? Neither have I.
2. The longer you put something off, the easier it is to KEEP putting it off. Plus, the idea of blogging regularly overwhelms me, which is why it took me so long to start a blog in the first place. It’s a HUGE commitment, not unlike marriage.
3. I simply forget. I spend my entire day at work on a computer, so you’ll understand if getting on another computer isn’t my first priority as soon as I get home in the evening.
4. I think our blog theme is ugly and I can’t find any free WordPress themes that I like that are allowed with our current WordPress account. But don’t worry, we’ll be rolling out our new blog site as soon as some of the back-end stuff gets worked out and everything from this blog gets transferred over. And I’m sorry! I know how annoying it is for people to keep changing their website address/email address! But I’ll be much happier with a prettier blog template, and much more inclined to write.
5. I’m busy! When I’m not at work, there are endless chores to do at home which I should be doing instead of blogging. (Who knew that a mere 2 people could generate SO MUCH dirty laundry and dishes?? It boggles the mind.) I sooo look forward to the day when I no longer work and can keep up with the daily housework.
So there you have it. But I’m back now and I’ve got a lot of catching up to do! Stay tuned…